QRussia is a QCousin organized by quantum computing researchers and educators from Russia. We organized the first workshops in November-December 2019 (in Kazan) in collaboration with QLatvia.
Among QRussia members are representatives of, i.a., Kazan Federal University.
Coordinators: Ilnaz Mannapov, Liliya Safina, Kamil Khadiev, Aliya Khadieva
Contact: qrussia [at] qworld.net
- Ilnaz Mannapov (QAdministrator, QMentor, QMentor Trainer)
- Liliya Safina (QAdministrator)
- Kamil Khadiev (QAdministrator)
- Aliya Khadieva (QMentor Trainer)
- Artem Koryukin (QMentor, QMentor Trainer, PR)
- Artak Sanamyan (QEducator, QMentor Trainer)
- Stanislav Protasov (QEducator, QMentor)