QRussia is a QCousin organized by quantum computing researchers and educators from Russia. We organized the first workshops in November-December 2019 (in Kazan) in collaboration with QLatvia.
Coordinators: Ilnaz Mannapov, Liliya Safina, Kamil Khadiev, Aliya Khadieva
Contact: qrussia [at] qworld.lu.lv
- Ilnaz Mannapov (QAdministrator, QMentor, QMentor Trainer)
- Liliya Safina (QAdministrator)
- Kamil Khadiev (QAdministrator)
- Aliya Khadieva (QMentor Trainer)
- Artem Koryukin (QMentor, QMentor Trainer, PR)
- Artak Sanamyan (QEducator, QMentor Trainer)
- Timur Alchin (PR)
- Alevtina Shmakova (QMentor)
- Ilnar Zinnatullin (QMentor)
- Dmitry Blum (QMentor)
We are very excited to confirm our first official QCousin application.
The entangling workshop will be jointly organized by QLatvia and QRussia on Nov 29-Dec 01, 2019 in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia.
The visiting team (QLatvia): Maksims Dimitrijevs, Viktorija Leimane, Laine Strankale
The QHost team (QRussia): Lilia Safina, Ilnaz Mannapov, Kamil Khadiev, and Aliya Khadieva
Please check the Entangling QCousins project web page for further information.